The future of accounting software is in the cloud. We are proud to partner with Xero to help our clients get the maximum benefit from their accounting software, for the minimum of effort.
The benefits of Xero include:
- You’ll improve your profit
- You’ll save tax
- You’ll get paid quicker
- You’ll spend less time on your accounts and more time doing what you like
The features that make Xero such an attractive proposition include:
- Bank feeds automatically import transactions and categorise them
- Create and send invoices directly from Xero
- Add-ons that can integrate CRM, inventory, timesheets and expenses
- Increased transparency and ability to drill into your information – literally at your fingertips
Whilst we are certified users of Xero, we are also experts at helping to configure your set up so that you get great information to make great decisions about your business.
Getting started with Xero is easy, but like anything new, it can be a bit daunting. Here’s how we can help:
1. Book your free personal online or face-to-face Xero demonstration.
2. Sign up for our support which will include your Xero subscription.
Once you’re signed up we’ll help:
- set up your Xero software
- set up your chart of accounts
- advise you on the best time to start using Xero
- help you get your invoice templates set up
- help you set up your bank feeds
- show you how to reconcile your bank account
- discuss with you what Xero Add-Ons could help you run your business better
And once you’re up and running we’ll:
- keep an eye on everything
- log in to help you with corrections or post difficult transactions
If you are looking to take your business to the next level then our Virtual Finance Officer service is likely to be of benefit.
Get in touch
Whether you're setting up, growing or selling your business, if you want award winning accountancy, business and tax advice call us on 01628 770 770 or complete our enquiry form: