Forensic Accounting Services
Our forensic accounting services usually relate to professional and expert advice on accounting and tax matters arising from fraud, disputes and negligence. Wilson Partners applies its expertise in accounting services, audit services, tax advice and consulting and investigations as both independent experts as well as trusted advisors.
Our clients who require forensic support include:
- Loss adjusters or claimants who need accounting expertise to help assess a loss of profit or additional costs of working claim under an insurance policy
- Legal firms who need to appoint an independent expert as part of a dispute involving accounting or tax matters
- Business owners / management who want to accumulate evidence in respect of suspected fraud
- Businesses or shareholders who require a valuation of a business to be undertaken
- Partners / shareholders who are in dispute
- Matrimonial disputes
Our clients benefit from our in-depth professional expertise and commercial approach. We pride ourselves on delivering our objective and expert view in a timely and concise way.